Our Covid-19 Policies
As a professional, a parent, and a School Governor, I am committed to following the safe and sensible working guidelines advised and implemented by the government surrounding Covid-19
Whilst most of the work undertaken by Memories Made Photography is “non-contact”, we consider it a sensible approach to implement the following regardless:
- Anyone working for, or on behalf of Memories Made Photography is temperature checked before commencing work for a client. These records are held securely and are available for view on request.
- The majority of our work does not require any physical contact, however, we will always remain a minimum of 2 meters from any client, or customer.
- Masks / face guards will be worn if and as required by government guidelines, and if requested by the client.
- Equipment is cleaned and sanitized before and after each job. The majority of our equipment never comes into contact with any other surface; however, we do ensure that tripods, light stands etc are thoroughly cleaned after and before use.
- Some assignments see us working alone in schools, colleges and places of work (ie for 360 tours etc) We will endeavor to limit the contact made on the premises surfaces, however will liaise with the site supervisor to make them aware of the areas we have worked.
- We carry and regularly use hand sanitiser.
- If at ANY time, any person working for or on behalf of Memories Made Photography feels unwell, or shows ANY of the Covid-19 symptoms, they will not attend work, will follow the government guidance at that time regarding isolation, and a replacement photographer will be provided.
We recognise that this whole situation is difficult for everyone, but by adopting a safe and sensible approach to working, we can limit the disruption to our business, our clients business, and keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Jon Byles Hardman
Memories Made Photography Ltd
Mob: 07718 797283